Enter your e-mail address below to receive our newsletter.
VoIP Cellular Gateway Saves Companies Money
CDMA or GMS Cellular Gateways
September 12, 2007
Executive Telephony, Inc announced today the availablility of their new VoIP Celluar Gateways. The gateways support both GMS and CDMA technologies.
According to company Founder and President, Rik Holliday, "The CGW-PX offers an integrated solution combining the proven capabilities of our CGW-P flagship solution together with a powerful VoIP Gateway. The solution offers a quadric connection from fixed-to-mobile and to IP via the office PBX. Through the PRI connection, corporations can now make VoIP calls from their mobile phones and vice versa, calls from office extension to mobiles or VoIP calls."
"Our cellular gateways are saving companies enormous amounts of money", stated Holliday. Industry reports show that cellular bills are the second highest expense. Cellular gateways start saving companies money at the 40% level and work their way up to nearly 68%.
• 4 connections- 3 PRI: PSTN/PBX/Cellular and VoIP connection
• Intelligent Routing - Return up to 1,500 mobile calls directly to the calling DDI (Direct Dial-In)
• Least Cost Routing (LCR) - Up to 20 tables
• Number portability support
• Full Device Control-Local & remote configuration
• Maintenance alarms
• CDR - log for up to 3,500 records
• Incoming & Outgoing Calls Control
• User friendly GUI
• 19” rack mounting
• Prepaid capability
• 4 SIM per cellular channel
• Up to 16 cellular cards
• Up to 128 SIMs per system
• Supports: CDMA, GSM, UMTS*
• Dialing Mode Support (Overlap/ En Block)
• PRI grouping
• E1/T1 CAS
• SIP or H323
• Voice codec-G.711/G.726/G.723.1/ G.729A
• IP transport-RTP/RTCP per IETF RFC3550 & 3551
• Fax-T.38 compliant (real-time fax)
• Echo cancellation- G.165 & 168 with 32, 64 or 128 tail length
• Interface-10/100 BaseT
• Digital PSTN protocols:
• CAS MF-R1: T1 CAS (E&M, loop, features group D, E911CAMA)
• E1 CAS R2 MFC
• ETSI/ EURO ISDN, ANSI NI2, variants DS100, 5ESS, QSIG
• Safety & EMC standards
Copyright © 2019 Executive Telephony, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.