Enter your e-mail address below to receive our newsletter.
Rated the Top 5 in Business Telephone Solutions in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex providing replacement VoIP solutions to Key systems, digital, hybrid and PBX systems.
By Rik Holliday / PRLOG
April 11, 2013
Apr. 11, 2013 - GRAPEVINE, Texas -- Since 1987 Executive Telephony, Inc has been on the leading (Not bleeding) edge of telecommunications technology. Located in the Dallas Suburb and Historic city of Grapevine, Texas, Executive Telephony, Inc is in the epicenter of the Worlds leading telecommunications companies. The VoIP rage started in Richardson Texas that has since been acquired by Cisco. CEO Holliday states, "I remember being in the Celcius Labs witnessing the first IP phone and thinking 'wow, this is unbelievable that there is no long distance calling from this phone in Texas to a phone in London'". After that visit, Holliday was sold on the VoIP technology and starting working on a cost effective solution with his engineering team.
Companies today are wanting more features at a lower price when doing business. Executive Telephony, Inc. is leading the way for solutions that meet the needs of energetic companies. Corporate users are constantly on the move with their smart cellular phones and they don't want to miss a phone call. The leading solution provided by Executive Telephony is the iProphet SIP PBX. This solution delivers powerful features like;
• Ring cell phones simultaneously as the office phone.
• Forward all voice messages to emails.
• Ring Multiple phones in rotation if a phone doesn't answer (Great for doctor offices).
• Record all conversation and forward to email.
• Ability to have multiple phone numbers ringing one phone or a group of phones.
• Custom Messaging on hold. Unlimited play list.
• Choice of phones from Cisco, Polycom, Avaya, Panasonic, Yealink, Grandstream, Toshiba, Samsung...
• Easy to use User Portal
• Much more.